Yates Positioning Lanyard (1.5 and 2 metre) w/RAD Adjuster
- Brand: Yates
- Product Code: Yates Positioning Lanyard (1.5 and 2 metre) w/RAD Adjuster
- Availability: 1
NEW Adjustable positioning lanyard with BlueWater ArmorTech™ Rope Lanyard and ISC RAD Adjuster. Lanyard is made from 11.5 mm BlueWater ArmorTech™ Rope for increased durability over sharp edges. The outer sheath of ArmorTech™ rope is 100% Technora™ which is extremely fire resistant with a melting point over 900 degrees. The New rope adjusting mechanism from ISC in Wales is the RAD. The RAD is the only rope adjuster of its kind to Pass ANSI Z359.3-2007 "Safety Requirements for Positioning and Travel Restraint Systems".
• RAD is now available Technora Rope Lanyards with 1.5 or 2 metres of adjustable length. Lanyard comes with Captive Eye three stage ANSI aluminium carabiner. Lanyard strength 4500 lbf. (20kN) Tested in position of use in single leg attachment configuration.
Made in the USA
YATES GEAR INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE COLORS OF RADS, LANYARDS AND SNAP HOOKS ON ORDER
• BlueWater 11.5mm ArmorTech™ Rope Lanyard. with Teflon dry coating. 6,600 lbf. (29 kN).
• Aluminum captive eye carabiner located on lanyard end meets 3600 lbf. (15kN) side load gate strength requirements of ANSI Z359.12-2009 standard.
• Meets ANSI/ASSE Z359.3-2007, ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009 and EN12841:2006-C Standards.
ISC ANSI 1135 Carabiner is secured to with retainer pin to RAD so that it is not removable.
ISC ANSI 1135 carabiner attached to the RAD is certified to meet ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009 standard.
SKU# RADLANYARD1.5 (RAD, 1.5 m of adjustment, Lanyard, Aluminum captive eye carabiner, w/1135 ANSI Carabiner on RAD) Price $505
SKU# RADLANYARD2 (RAD, 2 m of adjustment, Lanyard, Aluminum captive eye carabiner, w/1135 ANSI Carabiner on RAD) Price $510
WAPA 100% Fall Protection Standards in the USA.